CNC Machined Parts is a new type of processing technology. The main task is to compile processing programs, that is, to manually convert the original manual work to computer programming. Of course, you need to have experience in manual processing. CNC is also called machining center. It has a wide range of uses and is not limited to furniture production. Therefore, the summaries of CNC experience in various industries are worthy of reference. As a Metal CNC Parts Manufacturer, share with you.
How does CNC process aluminum alloy surface roughness reach 0.8?
Use a milling cutter with a larger diameter. The rotation speed should be as high as possible, but the machine tool cannot vibrate. Rough milling leaves 0.3-0.5mm margin for finishing. Whether it can be achieved depends on whether the milling cutter's line speed is sufficient or not. The blade is sharp or not. . A milling cutter with a larger diameter is to easily achieve a high linear speed. Increasing the rotation speed without increasing the diameter of the milling cutter is not effective. In this case, the roughness can reach 0.8. In addition, a sufficient amount of cutting fluid should be added during fine milling.
CNC Machining Services
What is the surface roughness after CNC machining?
Generally, the average machine tool produces about 3.2, and the high-speed machine can achieve a smoothness of 1.6; pay attention to the tools and cutting parameters used during processing.
Is the surface roughness of the part smaller and finer?
1. Contour meter and roughness meter The contour meter and roughness meter are not the same product. The main function of the contour meter is to measure the contour shape of the surface of the part.
2. The function of the roughness meter is to measure the surface processing quality of the grinding/finishing process of the surface of the part. In popular terms, the surface of the part is not polished (the roughness of the old national standard is called finish), that is, the roughness reflects the microcosmic condition of the machined surface of the part.
What CNC CNC lathe processing usually need to pay attention to, let's take a look!
1. When aligning the workpiece, only use the hand plate to move the chuck or turn at the lowest speed to align. Do not open at high speed to align.
2. When changing the rotation direction of the spindle, stop the spindle first, and do not change the rotation direction suddenly.
3. When loading and unloading the chuck, it is only allowed to turn the V-belt by hand to drive the spindle to revolve. It is absolutely forbidden to directly start the machine to force loosen or tighten. At the same time, planks should be placed on the bed to prevent accidents.
4. The tool installation should not extend too long. The gasket should be flat and the width should be the same as the width of the bottom surface of the tool.
5. It is not allowed to drive the car in the reverse direction to brake the main shaft during part processing.
Our company provides CNC Machining Services, welcome to consult.