As a CNC Turning Parts Manufacturer, share with you. Maintenance of any equipment is inseparable during use, as is lathe processing. Under normal circumstances, the maintenance of lathe processing is very important, including daily inspection, weekly inspection, monthly inspection, quarterly inspection, and half-year inspection.
CNC Turning Parts
1. Daily inspection of lathe processing. The daily inspection is mainly carried out according to the normal operation of each system of the lathe. The main maintenance inspection items include hydraulic system, spindle lubrication system, guide rail lubrication system, cooling system, air pressure system.
2. Weekly inspection of lathe processing. Weekly inspection items include lathe parts, spindle lubrication system, etc. There is also the need to remove iron filings from the lathe parts and clean up debris.
3. Monthly inspection of lathe processing. Mainly check the power supply and air dryer. Under normal circumstances, the power supply voltage is rated at 180V-220V, and the frequency is 50Hz. If there is any abnormality, it must be measured and adjusted. The air dryer should be removed once a month, and then cleaned and assembled.
4. Seasonal inspection of lathe processing. Three months later, the inspection and maintenance of the lathe should be based on the inspection of the lathe bed, hydraulic system, and spindle lubrication system, including the accuracy of the lathe, as well as the hydraulic system and lubrication system.
5. Semi-annual inspection of lathe processing. Half a year later, the hydraulic system of the lathe, the lubrication system of the main shaft and the X-axis should be checked. If something goes wrong, a new oil should be replaced and then the cleaning work should be carried out.
After familiar with the maintenance of lathe processing, let's take a look at the common problems and solutions of lathe processing.
1. The processing pressure of the lathe is abnormal, mainly manifested as the pressure is too high or too low. It can be disassembled and cleaned according to the specified pressure setting, replaced with a normal pressure gauge, and checked in turn according to each system.
2. The lathe processing oil pump does not inject oil. This is because there are many reasons, including low liquid level in the oil tank, reverse oil pump, low rotation speed, high oil viscosity, low oil temperature, filter clogging, and large suction pipe volume. The intake of air at the oil inlet, damaged shafts and rotors, etc., can only be checked one by one, which has problems, and targeted treatment.
Our company specialized in manufacturing CNC Turning Parts at good price with high quality , please contact us.