As a CNC Machining Cutting Service Supplier, share with you. Clamping method
of machining workpiece on CNC lathe:
CNC Turning Parts
1. All clampings of workpieces processed by CNC lathes are horizontal and vertical.
2. CNC lathe machining vise clamping: the clamping height should not be less than 10 mm, and the clamping height and processing height must be specified when processing the workpiece. The processing height should be about 5 mm higher than the vise to ensure firmness without hurting the vise. This type of clamping is a common clamping, and the clamping height is also related to the size of the workpiece. The larger the workpiece, the corresponding increase in the clamping height.
3. CNC lathe processing splint clamping: the splint is coded on the task table, and the workpiece is locked on the splint with screws. This type of clamping is suitable for workpieces with high clamping height and large processing force, and ordinary medium and large workpieces. , The effect is better.
4. CNC lathe processing iron clamping: when the workpiece is relatively large, the clamping height is not enough, and the wire is not allowed to be locked at the bottom, the clamping iron is required. This kind of clamping requires a second clamping. Firstly, the four corners are coded, the other parts are processed, and then the four sides are coded to process the four corners. During the second clamping, the workpiece should not be loosened, first yard and then loosen. It is also possible to code both sides first, and then process the other two sides.
5. Clamping of CNC lathe processing tools: the diameter should be more than 10mm, and the clamping length should not be less than 30mm; if the diameter is less than 10mm, the clamping length should not be less than 20mm. The clamping of the tool should be strong, and it is forbidden to hit the tool and indirectly pull out the workpiece.
The processing range of CNC lathe processing
In general, CNC lathe processing can not only complete the shaft and sleeve parts that can be processed by ordinary lathes, but also process a variety of complex rotating parts, such as complex curved surfaces; it can process threads with a variety of pitches and even variable pitches. CNC lathes are usually used for high-precision, mass-produced parts; a variety of complex shaft and disc sleeve parts. Small private companies that focus on turning processing usually do not have machining centers. The positioning pin holes with high position accuracy requirements are technical difficulties in the processing and production process. At this time, if the current CNC lathe is used to process workpieces that exceed its processing range, Aiming at reducing production costs and increasing the utilization rate of equipment, it is of great practical significance for small businesses.
Our company also has CNC Turning Parts on sale, welcome to contact us.