As a CNC Milling Service Provide Company, share the information with you. CNC lathes can perform complex turning body shapes. Milling is to fix the blank and use a high-speed rotating milling cutter to cut on the blank to cut out the required shapes and features. Traditional milling is more commonly used for simple contour features such as contours and grooves. CNC milling machines can process complex shapes and features. The milling and boring machining center can perform three-axis or multi-axis milling and boring processing for processing, molds, inspection tools, tire tools, thin-walled complex curved surfaces, artificial prostheses, blades, etc. When choosing the content of CNC Turning Parts, the advantages and key functions of CNC milling machines should be brought into full play.
Precision CNC Milling
1. Operators should wear tight-fitting work clothes with tight cuffs; lesbians should wear protective caps; wear protective glasses when milling at high speed; wear masks when milling cast iron parts; gloves should not be worn during operation to prevent hands from being rotated Between the tool and the workpiece.
2. Before the operation, check whether the parts and safety devices of the milling machine are safe and reliable; check whether the electrical parts of the equipment are safe and reliable.
3. When loading and unloading the workpiece, the worktable should be retracted to a safe position. When tightening the workpiece with a wrench, avoid using the milling cutter in the direction of force to prevent the wrench from hitting the tool or fixture when the wrench slips.
4. When installing and disassembling the milling cutter, use a special pad to cushion it. Do not directly hold the milling cutter with your hand.
5. When milling irregular workpieces and holding them with a vise, indexing head and special fixture, the center of gravity of the irregular workpieces, vise, indexing head, and special fixtures should be placed as far as possible in the middle of the workbench to avoid The table is unevenly stressed and deformed.
6. During fast or automatic feed milling, it is not allowed to go to the extremes of the table to avoid crushing the screw.
7. When the machine tool is running, do not adjust, measure the workpiece and change the lubrication method, so as not to touch the tool and hurt your fingers.
8. Do not brake by hand until the milling cutter rotation has stopped completely.
9. During milling, do not remove the chips by hand or blow with your mouth, to prevent the chips from damaging the skin and eyes.
10. When maneuvering fast feed, open the handwheel clutch to prevent the handwheel from rotating quickly to hurt people.
11. When the workbench is reversing, the reversing handle must be stopped in the middle position first and then reversing, and direct-reversing is not allowed.
12. When milling keyway shafts or cutting thin workpieces, be careful not to damage the index head or the work surface.
13. When milling a plane, a cutter head with more than four cutter heads must be used, and the appropriate cutting amount should be selected to prevent the machine from generating vibration during milling.
14. After work, stop the workbench in the middle position and lower the workbench to the lowest position.
15. For CNC vertical milling machines, pre-selection of relevant items such as work program, spindle speed, tool feed, tool motion trajectory and continuous off-set according to process requirements. Put the electric knob in the “adjustment” position for test run, and after confirming that there are no problems, but the electric knob in the automatic or semi-automatic position for work.
Our company also has Precision CNC Milling on sale, welcome to consult.