CNC lathes can be used to machine complex rotary shapes. Milling is to fix the blank and use a high-speed rotating cutter to cut the blank and cut out the
desired shape and features. Conventional milling is used more for simple contouring features such as milling contours and grooves. CNC milling machines allow for the machining of complex shapes and features. The milling and boring
machining center can perform three-axis or multi-axis milling and machining for machining, molds, inspection tools, tire tools, thin-walled complex curved
surfaces, artificial prostheses, and blades. When choosing the machining content of Precision CNC Milling, you should give full play to the advantages and key functions of CNC milling machines.
Precision CNC Milling
A common metal cold working method differs from turning in that the tool rotates at a high speed under the spindle drive during milling, while the workpiece being processed is relatively stationary.
The difference between turning and milling:
Turning is used to machine the parts of the rotary body, and the parts are clamped on the spindle of the machine through the three-clamp chuck, and rotated at a high speed, and then the cutter is used to follow the busbar of the rotary body to cut out the appearance of the product. The lathe can also be machined with internal holes, threads, bites, etc., the latter two being processed at low speed.
What effect do CNC Machined Parts have on rough parts?
There are many CNC processing machines, and the CNC processing level is also staggered. Rough CNC machining creates an irreversible effect on the part and becomes a waste.
CNC Milling Supplying Factory introduces you to the impact of CNC machining rough on parts
1. Affect the wear resistance: the rougher the surface of the CNC product is processed, the smaller the useful contact area between the mating surfaces, the greater the pressure, the greater the conflict resistance and the faster the wear.
2. Affect the stability of the fit: For the clearance fit, the rougher the surface, the easier it is to wear so that the gap is gradually increased during the working process; for the interference fit, the fine peaks are flattened due to the fitting. The use of the essence is reduced, and the connection strength is reduced to become precision hardware.
3. Affecting fatigue strength: There are large troughs on the surface of rough parts. They are the same as sharp corner notches and cracks and are sensitive to the stress set, thus affecting the fatigue strength of the parts.
4. Affect the erosion resistance: the surface of the rough part is easy to cause the aggressive gas or liquid to penetrate into the inner layer of the metal through the mesoscopic valley of the surface to form surface erosion.
5. Affecting the sealing property: the rough surfaces cannot be closely fitted together, and the gas or liquid leaks through the crack between the contact faces.
6. Affect the contact stiffness: The contact stiffness is the strength of the part fusion surface under the action of external force to resist contact deformation. The mechanical stiffness is at a very high level depending on the contact stiffness between the parts.
7. Influence measurement accuracy: The surface roughness of the measured surface of the part and the measuring surface of the measuring device will directly affect the accuracy of the measurement, and the measurement is more and more careful.
In addition, the surface roughness has a different level of influence on the plating, thermal conductivity and contact resistance of the part, the reflection strength and radiation function, the resistance of the liquid flow, and the smooth flow of the conductor surface. Therefore, Kaicheng Precision Hardware CNC Machining Center should pay great attention to this aspect. Do not make similar mistakes in the production process.